BMW 3 Series (E36) CD PDF FORMAT 1992-1993-1994-1995-1996-1997-1998
It is an excellent manual i have never had to look for other repair manuals for my BMW.
M3, 318i, 323i, 325i, 328i
Sedan, Coupe and Convertible
The BMW 3 Series (E36) Service Manual: 1992-1998 is a comprehensive, single source of service information and specifications for BMW 3 Series automobiles from 1992 to 1998. Bentley service manuals provide the highest level of clarity and completeness for all service and repair procedures. Enthusiasts, do-it-yourselfers, and professional technicians will appreciate the quality of photos and illustrations, theory of operation, and accurate step-by-step instructions. If you're looking for better understanding of your E36 BMW, look no further than Bentley.
3 Series models and engines covered: 318/is/lc
(M42 - 1.8L engine)
(M44 - 1.9L engine, OBD II)
(M52 - 2.5L engine, OBD II)
(M50 - 2.5L engine)
(M52 - 2.8L engine, OBDII)
(S50US - 3.0L engine)
(S52US - 3.2L engine, OBD II)
Manual (remove, install, external service)
Getrag S5D 250 G
Getrag S5D 200 G
ZF S5D 310 Z
ZF S5D 320 Z
Automatic (remove, install, external service)
A4S 270 R
A4S 310 R
A5S 310 Z
- Maintenance procedures for everything from brake fluid changes to resetting the Service Indicator. This manual tells you what to do and how and when to do it.
- Engine and cylinder head service, repair, and reconditioning, including camshaft timing chain setup and adjustment.
- Information for specific BMW 3 Series drivability problems, including explanation of engine management systems and OBD (On-Board Diagnostics).
- Theory of operation and repair information for DISA (Dual Resonance Intake System) on 4-cylinder engines and VANOS (Variable Valve Timing) on 6-cylinder engines.
- Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including hydraulic clutch, gearshift linkage, and driveshaft.
- Heating and air conditioning repair, including A/C component replacement.
- Body adjustments and repairs, including convertible top replacement and adjustment.
- Wiring schematics for all circuits, including power distribution, grounds, and component location illustrations and photos.