The 36-Hour Day, fourth edition: The 36-Hour Day: A Family Guide to Caring for People with Alzheimer Disease, Other Dementias, and Memory Loss in Later Life, 4th Edition by Nancy L. Mace, M.A.& Peter V. Rabins, M.D., M.P.H [Paperback]
Revised in 2006 for its twenty-fifth anniversary, this best-selling book is the "bible" for families caring for people with Alzheimer disease, offering comfort and support to millions worldwide. In addition to the practical and compassionate guidance that have made The 36-Hour Day invaluable to caregivers, the fourth edition is the only edition currently available that includes new information on medical research and the delivery of care.
The new edition includes:
- new information on diagnostic evaluation
- resources for families and adult children who care for people with dementia
- updated legal and financial information
- the latest information on nursing homes and other communal living arrangements
- new information on research, medications, and the biological causes and effects of dementia