TITAN 5 STAGE REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER SYSTEMS WITH PERMEATE PUMP ERP-1000 WITH 100 GPD MEMBRANE.
This is one of the Best Reverse Osmosis systems in market.
1ST STAGE 5 MICRON SEDIMENT FILTER 2.75" X 9.75"
2ND STAGE 5 MICRON CARBON BLOCK FILTER 2.75" X 9.75"
3RD STAGE GAC WATER FILTER 2.75" X 9.75"
4TH STAGE REVERSE OSMOSIS MEMBRANE 100 GPD
5TH STAGE IN LINE CARBON POST FILTER
THIS UNIT COMES WITH A PERMEATE PUMP.
ERP 1000 AQUATEC.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF PERMEATE PUMP
• Requires no electricity, powered by energy
The original Permeate Pump (ERP1000) is a simple, yet revolutionary, device. Powered only by the hydraulic energy of brine water usually lost to the drain (i.e. no electricity required), the Permeate Pump forces product water into the storage tank, reducing membrane back pressure and maximizing available feed pressure. These pumps dramatically improve the efficiency of R.O. water production, reducing waste water by up to 80%. . Permeate Pumps can also bring storage tanks up to line pressure and then shut the system down when these tanks reach capacity, eliminating the need for a hydraulic shut-off valve. Other benefits include higher delivery pressures, faster R.O. water production, superior water quality, and extended filter/membrane life.
from brine water
• Improves recovery rates by as much as 400%
• Reduces waste water by as much as 80%
• Enhances contaminant rejection
• Ideal for membranes rated from 10-100 GPD
• Effective for inlet water pressure as low as 30 psi
• Increases membrane life, lowers “TDS creep”
• Fills product tank up to 4 times more rapidly
• NSF approved (Standard 58)
This system also comes with the following:
1. Reverse Osmosis storage tank.( 2.8 Gallon 9" x 15" dimension).
2. Reverse Osmosis faucet
3. Feed water adapter
4. Saddle drain valve.
5. Housing Wrench
6. Check valve on the membrane product water side
7. Color code tubing for easy installation
8. E - installation manual (SEND VIA EMAIL)