* Authentic 18.5 inch salt water Tahitian black pearl necklace with highest luster and orient.
* Natural silver/grey color with green, and pink undertones.
* Perfectly graduated, 31 drop circle and semi baroque circle pearls ranging in size from 12.4mm in the front to 10mm in the back, graded AA, and perfectly matched in color and luster. Pearls' skins are mostly clean but a few have some blemishes.
* Professionally hand strung in the US using double knots between pearls and finished with a 14KWG lobster clasp.
* Appraised value/SRP $5500...Save Over 70%
These are not freshwater, factory direct, color enhanced, manufactured, or Chinese cultured pearls but genuine salt water, Tahitian black pearls cultured from the black lipped oyster; Pinctada Margaritifera. This strand comes with a warranted appraisal performed by a registered appraiser who is a G.I.A. Graduated Gemologist. This item is appraised at $5500. G.I.A. certification is available for an additional charge. Return every two years for free restringing!
Free shipping anywhere in the US with FEDEX Overnight!
Shipping Insurance and Delivery Confirmation Included!
We are Circuit Party Jewelers. A registered Hawaii business with valid business license, Circuit Party Jewelers is known for selling authentic gem quality pearls and strands that have traditionally only been available at high end, fine jewelry establishments. However, due to our low overhead and no "middle man", we are able to pass significant savings on to our clients and friends. We are offering this piece at over 70% off the suggested retail price of $5500 (based on 'The Guide; A Gem Pricing Book' dated Fall/Winter 2007). All of our chokers and strands come with a warranted appraisal done by a registered appraiser who is a G.I.A. Graduated Gemologist and can be G.I.A. certified for an additional charge. Each of our pearls is individually scrutinized and graded according to very stringent criteria. We do not sell strands or chokers lower than a GIA grade A+ (lowest CPJ grade: AA for strands or AA+ for pearl chokers). Contact us for a free pearl grading chart. We GUARANTEE our pearls to be cultured, natural color pearls. We DO NOT sell enhanced, manufactured, fresh water, or Chinese cultured pearls.
Our clients' satisfaction and privacy are paramount. While we would love to have your item included in our feedback, we understand if you do not. If you wish to have your purchase remain private, please notify us PRIOR to bid or sale.
Please contact us for a copy of the item appraisal, our business license, a pearl grading chart, or for any other questions you may have by using the "Ask seller a question" link.