AVR ISP v3.2 this is professional in-system programmer for all 8-bit ATMEL AVR RISC microcontrollers. Programmer connects to the PC through standard USB port. A power undertakes directly from USB, that excludes necessity for the external power supply. Also programmer provides galvanically isolated power supply +5V 350mA output for your devices. Windows defines the device as a virtual COM-port. One more pleasant feature is such most often the function necessary to developers as transformation USB in UART TTL - in fact in modern computers can be met all the COM-port less often, and RS232 the interface is still widely used (alarm lines RX and TX also are galvanically isolated from the PC). Certainly this feature will be demanded to developers at debugging the programs using UART the interface.
Fully galvanic isolation is a warranty of that your personal computer will not be damaged under any conditions is not dependent that will occur in target board. It is unique programmer on Ebay, having similar function.
AVR ISP also generates frequency 1,8MHz for what clocking or the external controller (if you have a necessity for external clocking).
AVR ISP it is supported by AVR Studio, and also other known compilers (CodevisionAVR, Image Craft and others).
Features of programmer:
* Very high programming speed
* High quality PCB with mask and inscriptions.
* Two ISP connectors: IDC-10 (standard pinout) and 7-pin connector PLS-7 (see photo)
* AVR Studio Compatible. Tested with all AVR Studio version’s, include latest 4.12 and 4.13 versions.
* 1) Programming interface to flash, eeprom, fuses and lockbits.
* 2) Output clock 1.8 MHz for your needs
* AVR Studio firmware upgradeable (choose by jumper)
* 3) USB in UART TTL converter (galvanically isolated from PC)
* 4) galvanically isolated +5V 350mA output.
* Jumper to power your device via ISP cable.
* AVR Studio firmware upgradeable, the AVR ISP manual will allow the device update to most current firmware and support the device list on latest AVR studio development software
* LED for “POWER ON” (red)
* LED for programming status “PROG” (yellow)
* LED for ready status “READY” (green)
* Compatible with Windows 98 / 2000 / XP
* Size 70x45 mm.
* Ready to installing in any case (4 holes d=3mm).
AVRISP supports all AVR 8-bit RISC Micro Controllers with ISP programming option. Support for new devices will be added through new versions of AVR Studio. The latest version of AVR Studio is always available from ATMEL site.
AVR Studio will automatically prompt the user if it is discovered that the firmware in the programmer is outdated.
Module « ATMEL AVR DIP PROGRAMMER » this is extension to widely known programmers AVR910, STK200, AVRISP v3.2, AVRISP and another, and allows programming ATMEL AVR microcontrollers in DIP case
The module is intended for the developers in which arrangements on a PCB there is no connector ISP, does not remain free pins of the controller for hooking up of the ISP interface, or these terminating connections cannot be used on what or other reason.
The module supports all ATMEL AVR microcontrollers having interface ISP (including new 14-pin ATTiny24, 44, 84).
The PCB allows to choose type of clocking of the controller (external clocking, external RC circuit or the crystal-stabilized oscillator of 8 MHz), that enables to program any controller irrespective of his FUSE bits. The choice is carried out by adjustment of jumpers on corresponding places.
With using programmer AVRISP v3.2 an external power to submit it is not necessary: +5V delivered through a ISP cable from programmer.
However at what use or another type of programmer there is a necessity of submission of an external feed. For this purpose on a PCB of the module «ATMEL AVR DIP PROGRAMMER» there are 2 types of power supply connectors: standard jack with diameter of the central contact electrode 2,1ìì (+ a feed on the central contact electrode, - a feed on the external contact electrode) and the terminal-block with 2 pins (polarity of voltage is specified on a PCB). The module « ATMEL AVR DIP PROGRAMMER » has the built in voltage stabilizer +5V. A range of power supply voltage +6V.. +15V
For more comfortable work with the module «ATMEL AVR DIP PROGRAMMER» on PCB added button which is switching-off a power, and a LED of green color of the status of POWER (“ PWR ON ”) .
Product List of item - all for simple getting started with AVR ISP
1. AVR ISP v3.2 (with galvanic isolation)
2. "AVR DIP PROGRAMMER" board (7 socket)
3. USB A-B CABLE
4. ISP cable for connect AVR ISP v3.2 to target board
5. INSTALLATION CD-ROM with:
- latest AVR studio 4.12_SP4 and 4.13
- drivers and utilities for USB port
- manuals and instructions for AVR ISP
Shipping & Handling :
- Item will be shipped from Ukraine (EUROPE) with Airmail in 1-2 days (cost of shipping included in item price - no additional payment for you)
* Item will be shipped in high quality my-original package
2) Bank transfer (bank account in Germany)
4) Money Order
5) Personal Check
6) all credit cards via Google checkout