ICD 2 debugger&programmer for be used with Microchip MPLAB IDE to work on pic microcontrollers just using your own circuit and the ICD2 interface or the available programmer extension (not included).
- Real-time code runing and steping
- In-circuit programming and debugging (ICSP)
- BeakPoint support.
- USB interface and powered from USB.
- Works with chips in +3V..+5V voltage range
- Automaticaly VPP regulation from MPLAB
- Works under Microsoft Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/VISTA.
- two ICSP connectors: standard from 6P6C and 5-pins one row connector
- +5V 100mA power supply (from USB) output - green power supply connector
- «VPP» LED (green)
- LED of USB communication «USB» (yellow)
- «BUSY» LED (yellow)
- Error LED «ERR» (red)
- «ISP VDD» (green) - light if VDD on target board is powered
- «ISP VPP» LED (red)
- size 80х60mm (3.15"x2.36")
Shipping & Handling :
- Item will be shipped from Ukraine (EUROPE) with Airmail in 1-2 days in high-quality package
1) PAYPAL and credit cards via PAYPAL
2) Bank transfer (bank account in Germany)
4) Money Order
5) Personal Check
6) Google Checkout