Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary porcelain doll
by Dianna Effner
First Issue in the Mother Goose Collection
Issued exclusively by Ashton Drake Galleries
Manufactured by the Edwin M. Knowles China Company
Limited Edition ended and molds were broken on 12/31/1991
* Blonde curly hair, adorned with bow and flowers
* Pale green inset eyes, with painted eyelashes
* Flower print dress with white apron
* knit knee-high socks
* eyelet & ribbon trimmed bloomers
HEIGHT: approximately 16.5 inches tall
* Certificate of Authenticity
* metal display stand
* watering can
* pail of artificial flowers
* Doll is in excellent condition. No chips or scratches in the porcelain. Clothing has no rips, tears, holes or stains
* Doll was displayed in a cabinet and well cared for.
* Stored in original box since 2003.
* Known flaws: There are small paint rub marks on the inside of her hands from the watering can. Please see photos for close-up.
* Box is in excellent condition. However, the doll's name is hand-written on the lid.
Larger, high quality versions of the photos can be found here:
Will ship to continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, United Kingdom, Japan & Australia
SPECIAL NOTE: The price for US Mainland shipping that is listed is based on UPS Ground charges to the FARTHEST ZONE from my location (NJ to WA). If your shipping address is in a closer zone, the cost will be less.
Payment types accepted: Money Orders; Certified checks; Credit Cards through Google Checkout or Paypal
Please check my TERMS page for more information on payment and shipping.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!