Rosemary porcelain doll
by Patricia Coffer
First Issue in the Down the Garden Path Collection
Issued exclusively by Ashton Drake Galleries
Limited Edition ended and molds were broken on 12/31/1992
* Doll has brown hair & painted brown eyes
* Wears a flower print dress that has a honeycombed bodice. Skirt has wire partially in hem to keep it flounced.
* Wears knit ankle socks
* Holds artificial herb bouquet
HEIGHT: approximately 15 inches tall
* Certificate of Authenticity
* metal display stand
* artificial herb bouquet
* Doll is mint. Porcelain has no chips or scratches.
* Clothing has no rips, tears, holes, or stains.
* Doll was displayed in a cabinet and well cared for. Stored in original box since 2003.
* Box is in good condition. The lid has a rip but otherwise intact. (I think this happened when it was originally shipped to me.) The doll's name is written on the lid so I could distinguish her box when it was kept in storage.
Larger, high quality versions of the photos can be found here:
Will ship to continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, United Kingdom, Japan & Australia
SPECIAL NOTE: The price for US Mainland shipping that is listed is based on UPS Ground charges to the FARTHEST ZONE from my location (NJ to WA). If your shipping address is in a closer zone, the cost will be less.
Payment types accepted: Money Orders; Certified checks; Credit Cards through Google Checkout or Paypal; Moneybookers
Please check my TERMS page for more information on payment and shipping.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!