Divided Back Vintage Postcard in Good, Posted Condition.
Back of Card:
Light House, Palmer Park - Built on land donated to the city by Ex-Senator Thomas W. Palmer in 1893, and situated north of the city at the extreme terminal of the Woodward Avenue car line, is one of the city's favorite breathing spots. Its center piece is a log cabin which is an exact reproduction of the home in which Senator Palmer resided when Detroit was a little more than a trading post.
Genealogists and those interested in Genealogy
Card addressed to:
Mr. & Mrs. F. Massman
815 Booth Street
About Our Postcards
all items we sell come from a non-smoking home and are stored with loving care until they can be sent to their new owners. Individual cards are mailed in a protective archival rigid post card sleeve; multiple cards are mailed in a protective post card album with archival pages.
We accept returns if notified within 14 days of receipt of the item. The item must be returned in the same condition as when shipped.