Strataderm Gel The silicone gel for professional scar therapy
While stocks last
Strataderm is a rapidly drying, non-sticky, transparent, silicone gel formulation for the treatment of both old and new scars as well as abnormal scar prevention, in the form of hypertrophic scars and keloids.
Strataderm dries to form a silicone gel sheet, a protective layer that is gas permeable and waterproof which hydrates and protects scars from chemical and microbial invasion, allowing scars to normalize the collagen synthesis cycles, producing a normal mature scar.
Strataderm is used to soften and flatten scars, relieve the itching and discomfort of scars as well as reduce redness and discoloration associated with scars.
Strataderm is easily applied to all areas of the skin, including exposed areas like the face and neck as well as joints and hairy areas without the need for shaving.
Strataderm was developed for use on all types of scars including those resulting from general surgery, trauma, chronic wounds, burns, bites, acne and other diseases of the skin.
Strataderm is ideal for people with sensitive skin and for children.
• You are buying a high quality Tube of Strataderm Gel ~ The silicone gel for professional scar therapy
• Imported from Switzerland
• Softens and flattens raised scars
• Prevents abnormal and excessive scar formation
• Relieves the itching and discomfort associated with scars
• Reduces redness and discolouration
• Active Ingredients: Polydimethylsiloxanes, Siloxanes, Alkylmethyl Silicones
• How to use:
1. Ensure that the scar is clean and dry
2. Apply a very thin layer and allow to dry in 3 - 4 minutes
3. Strataderm should be applied once daily, and maintained in continuous contact with the skin (24 hours/day)
4. Once dry, Strataderm can be covered with sunscreen, cosmetics, pressure garments or casts
5. Strataderm is easily applied to all areas of the skin, including exposed areas like the face and neck as well as joints and hairy areas without the need for shaving
6. Strataderm is recommended as a minimum treatment of 60-90 days. Larger and older scars may take longer. Continued use is recommended until no further improvement is seen.
7. Apply twice daily over 90 days
8. Store below 25°C
1. Strataderm should not be applied on third degree burns or to open wounds
2. Strataderm should not be placed in contact with mucous membranes, or the eyes
3. Strataderm should not be applied over other skin treatments without the advice of your doctor
4. Keep out of reach of children
• Brand New in Original Packaging
• Wonderful treat for yourself or gift idea