Exposition of the body of St. Anthony of Padua *The Pontifical Basilica of Saint Anthony in Padua* From Monday 15th to Saturday 20th February 2010, the mortal remains of St Anthony were displayed in the Chapel of the Relics of the Pontifical Basilica of the Saint in Padua for the veneration of the faithful. This display satisfied the desire expressed by many to see the Body of the Saint again before its return to the splendid and recently restored Chapel of the Ark. The complex and delicate works started on 12th April 2008 with the temporary transfer of the urn into the Chapel of St James were completed on 4th December 2009. The ostension coincided with the liturgical feast of the Translation of St Anthony (also known as the Feast of the Tongue), which is celebrated each year in the Basilica on 15th February, in remembrance of the first translation of the Saint's Body, which took place on 8th April 1263 and organised by St Bonaventure (who found the tongue incorrupt on that occasion) and that of 15th February 1350, when the Saint's tomb found its final resting place in the present Chapel of the Ark. The public feast day is celebrated on the Sunday following 15th February. Pilgrims and devoted followers of the Saint were therefore able to see the Body of St Anthony reassembled and visible in a glass urn, 29 years after the last canonical and medical-scientific recognition which took place in January 1981, 750 years after the death of the Saint, followed by a memorable exposition, which lasted until 1st March 1981. On that occasion approximately 650 thousand pilgrims poured into the Basilica.