Crystal Type: Moldavite
Origin: Czech Republic
Item Location: Singapore
Quantity: 1 Bracelet
Bead Size (Avg):18 x 24mm
Length: Adjustable, from 6 to 8 inches
Weight:101.5 carats(20.3 grams)
Frame: 925 Sterling Silver (plated in 18K white gold)
The Moldavite specimens are set securely into sterling silver frames and chained in series. The silver is further plated in 18K white gold to give it a lasting lustre.
You will be receiving the exact piece as featured in the photo above.
Moldavite is formed when a meteorite struck the earth. The heat of impact metamorphosed surrounding rocks, creating a 'strew field' by flinging the resulting crystals over a large area. A rare gemstone, usually found with Tektite.
- Said to activate OBE potential.
- Moldavite increases your higher perceptions.
- Accelerates spiritual growth.
- Moldavite is a useful gemstone for sensitive people who finds it difficult to deal with their emotions, especially feelings of loneliness, grief, or suffering from deep emotional aversions.
- Effect can be enhanced when used with other grounding stones, such as Hematite and Smoky Quartz.
- Assists in the development of detachment to mundane issues such as money and worries for the future, in the pursuit of spiritual development.
- Can neutralize hypnotic commands.
- Supports qualities such as empathy and compassion.
- Increases one's awareness of the cause and source of the discomfort, thereby aiding the healing process.
- Moldavite can be used as a tool for crystal healing diagnosis.
How to cleanse it? By aromatherapy, sun basking, moon basking or crystal cleansing.