Crystal Type: Gibeon Iron Nickel Meteorite
Origin: Gibeon (Africa)
Item Location: Singapore
Quantity: 1 Pendant
Width: 0.78 inch
Weight: 9.9 grams
Plating: 18K White Gold
The above are sample images; the pendent you are receiving will have similar shape but slightly different surface patterns as these pendents they are hand carved from natural meteorite specimens. 18K white gold is used to plate the pendent to prevent it from corrosion as Gibeon has high iron composition and will rust quickly if otherwise.
Gibeon, or Iron-Nickel Meteorites are stones of extraterrestrial origin that have survived the fall through Earth's atmosphere, during which outer space objects entering the Earth would mostly be burnt off due to the tremendous frictional force. Since ancient times, meteorites are regarded as sacred by various civilizations.Gibeon is identified by its Widmanstätten (criss cross) pattern, which cannot be imitated by modern technology. Due to its high iron content, it rusts easily. As such, jewellers have now incorporated precious metal plating to prevent corrosion.
- Gibeon is a highly conductive channeler, which can stimulate energy flows; perfect for 'chi' blockages.
- Governs the Root (1st), Solar Plexus (3rd), Third Eye (6th) and Crown (7th) chakras.
- Bring emotional balance and prevents one from impulsive tendencies.
- A very grounding stone.
- Aid spiritual development.
- Strengthens the blood and tissues.
- Assists one in building stamina and strength.
How to cleanse it?By aromatherapy, sun basking, moon basking or crystal cleansing. No water!