Crystal Type: 100% Genuine Ammolite
Item Location: Singapore
Quantity: 1 Pendant
Width: 1.17" (3 cm)
Depth: 0.23" (0.6 cm)
Weight: 0.402 oz (11.4 grams)
Frame: .925 Sterling Silver
Plating: 18K White Gold
Other Stone: Clear Quartz (layered over main stone, faceted with Star Tetrahedron)
Genuine & High Quality Stones
Below Retail Price
You will be receiving the exact piece as featured above. Please contact us if you have other questions for this pendant.
Ammolite is an opalized version of the Ammonite; usually found along the eastern side of the Rocky Mountains from the US and Canada. These are the fossilized shells of the Ammonite and the opalization is formed by minerals filling in the sedimentary rocks. The iridescent Ammolites are comprised mainly of Aragonite.
Ammolite was given the official gemstone status in 1981 by the World Jewelry Confederation. In the Middle Ages Ammolite was known as Draconites due to their bright colors. More recently they have been called Snakestones as well as St. Hilda Stones.
- Prized by the ancient Egyptian and Roman societies as a symbol of almost any deity that may have had any connection to curved horns.
- Considered sacred in Ethiopia: natives adorn them to enter deep meditative states as well as assist in dreamworks.
- Radiates positive Earth Energy, bringing luck as well as prosperity in all things.
- A very spiritual stone, even a small portion of Ammonite or Ammolite may be used to assist one in finding thepath to reconnect with our Higher Self or where the God & Goddess await one’s arrival.
- Blesses wearer with protection,order, stability and steadiness to one’s life as well as supplementing one survival instincts.
- Associated with water, Ammolite is known to deeply affect one emotionally. Mirroring feelings that one may have forgotten existed, whether they be healthy or unhealthy.
- Known as the Seven Color Prosperity Stone, as it is said to hold all seven colors of the rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet/purple) and is said to bring the bearer growth, wisdom and wealth.
- Encourages feelings of self worth, and enhance one's practicality and reliability and,
- Said to increase the positive energies of magic spells and spiritual prayers.
- Strengthens one’s will to live as well as appreciating life and living it to the fullest, thus bringing about healing,
- Positive effect on the flow of energy called ‘chi’, assisting one to cleanse and detoxify the body.
- Helpful in childbirth for both the mother and child by enhancing stamina and vitality as well as stabilizing one’s pulse/blood pressure.
- Helpful to lift depression and to regulate the metabolism.
Element: Earth, Air, Water, Fire & Akasha
Powers: Elemental Power, Longevity & Past Life Meditation
Candle Color: Green or Black
Ammolite may be used for vivid prophetic vision and dreams as well as work or meditations relating to past lives and longevity.
Zodiac Stone of: Capricorn