Crystal Type: Moldavite, Citrine (Heated to enhance yellow hue)
Origin: Czech Republic (Moldavite), Brazil (Citrine)
Item Location: Singapore
Quantity: 1 Bracelet
Bead Count:7 x Moldavite, 7 x Citrine
Length: About 7"
Weight:135 carats (27 grams)
Cord: Stretch Elastic
The beads are made from raw Moldavite specimens in its original rough texture. The Citrine beads are faceted and polished to give it the lustre it needs. You will be receiving the exact piece as featured in the photo above.
Moldavite is formed when a meteorite struck the earth. The heat of impact metamorphosed surrounding rocks, creating a 'strew field' by flinging the resulting crystals over a large area. A rare gemstone, usually found with Tektite.
Metaphysical Properties:- Said to activate OBE potential.
- Moldavite increases your higher perceptions.
- Accelerates spiritual growth.
- Moldavite is a useful gemstone for sensitive people who finds it difficult to deal with their emotions, especially feelings of loneliness, grief, or suffering from deep emotional aversions.
- Effect can be enhanced when used with other grounding stones, such as Hematite and Smoky Quartz.
- Assists in the development of detachment to mundane issues such as money and worries for the future, in the pursuit of spiritual development.
- Can neutralize hypnotic commands.
- Supports qualities such as empathy and compassion.
- Increases one's awareness of the cause and source of the discomfort, thereby aiding the healing process.
- Moldavite can be used as a tool for crystal healing diagnosis.
How to cleanse it? By aromatherapy, sun basking, moon basking or crystal cleansing.