Icom M422 White Fully Featured Compact Marine VHF
Shipping: United Kingdom: free (more destinations)
Condition: Brand new
We have been a trusted eBay seller for over 10 years. eCrater gives us the opportunity to offer lower prices than eBay but with the same great service. Check out our eBay store and see for yourself.
Fully featured compact marine VHF
Built-in DSC meets RTCM SC-101
* Built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch 70 (DSC channel) activity, even while you are on another channel. In an emergency situation, a formatted distress call can be sent at the touch of a button.
Digital Selective Calling Features
* DSC uses a unique ID (MMSI code) similar to a telephone number, allowing you to make contact with a specific boater or group of boaters in your area. A total of 100 address IDs can be stored with a 5-character name.
Position Request and Position Report with External GPS Receiver
* With an external GPS receiver, the position request and position report functions allow you to exchange ships position. The received position information can be plotted on a third party GPS or other navigation equipment which accepts NMEA data format. The polling (request/reply) function checks whether a specific ship is in the communication range.
New public address (PA) and RX speaker functions
* Use the hand microphone as part of a public address system and make an announcement on-board or to shore through an external loud speaker or hailer. The RX speaker function allows you to monitor the received audio from the loud speaker or hailer while you are on the deck or tower.
New optional COMMANDMICII™
* The new optional COMMANDMICII™ makes it convenient for using the IC-M422 from a separate cabin or tower. It allows you to control most functions* of the IC-M422, including remote power ON/OFF, PA and RX speaker functions.
*except DSC operation
Force 5 Audio
* The front facing speaker offers loud, crisp reception that is easy to hear, even over engine or wind noise.
* The local function turns ON the attenuator and gives you the option to reduce interference from strong stations.
* Submersible* (1m depth for 30 minutes.)
* Equivalent to IPX7, except cables.
* Large 2-digit channel with scrolling names
* 7-step keypad backlighting
* 4-step LCD contrast
* Dual watch and Tri-watch functions
* Super white and black versions available.
* Simple and easy tag scanning system
* NOAA weather channels with alert function
* Low voltage indicator for low battery alert
Warranty: 2 Years
Product Dimensions: 3.1"H x 6.5"W x 5.5"D
Output Power: 25w, 1w
Weather Alert: Yes
Remote Mic: Optional
Hailer / Intercom: Hailer
Waterproof Rating: Submersible
Returns accepted with 7 days of receipt. Item must be in original condition. We will refund the purchase price minus shipping charges. Buyer is responsible for return shipping charge.
$6.95 DHL Ground
$19.95 DHL Next Day
Most items are in inventory. From time to time, we may be out of stock on a store listing. You may contact us prior to placing your order for more information.
If a purchased item is not in stock, we can back-order the item for you or issue a full refund. Please contact us with any questions.