By Jeff Abbott, Lydia Adamson, Ann Campbell, JoAnna Carl, Edie Claire, Max Allan Collins, Selma Eichler, Hazel Holt, Peter King, John Lantigua, Sam McCarver, Tamar Myers, Dana Stabenow, Andy Straka, Denise Swanson, Peter Tremayne, Judith Van Gieson, k.j.a. Wishnia, Matt Witten, Wayne Worcester.
What I Solved on My Summer Vacation...
Detectives make their reputations solving cases of murder and mayhem. Ever wonder what happens when they try to get away from it all?
In this summertime crime spree, twenty of today's best mystery writers- from award winners to fan favorites to soon-to-be-discovered talent- take their sleuths on holiday. So pour a glass of lemonade, kick back, and soak up these original tales of steamy suspense.
* Salt on the Rim by Jeff Abbott
* A Case of Feline Psychopathology by Lydia Adamson
* Let Sleeping Dogs Lie by Ann Campbell
* The Chocolate Kidnapping Clue by JoAnna Carl
* Never Neck at Niagara by Edie Claire
* Unreasonable Doubt by Max Allan Collins
* Murder Can Hurt Your Ears by Selma Eichler
* Journey’s End by Hazel Holt
* The Body in the Bay by Peter King
* The Jungle by John Lantigua
* The Loch Ness Mystery by Sam McCarver
* Porridge and Bess by Tamar Myers
* Missing, Presumed... by Dana Stabenow
* Call It Dead Time by Andy Straka
* Not a Monster of a Chance by Denise Swanson
* Corpse on a Holy Day by Peter Tremayne
* Lightning Strikes Twice by Judith Van Gieson
* Under the Big Black Sun by k.j.a. Wishnia
* Serve and Volley by Matt Witten
* Sweet Rewards by Wayne Worcester
This paperback is in very good condition with faint spine creases and corner wear.
Thank you for visiting Andrea's Second Chance Romance, where we love books as much as you do! Please browse our books by copying the link to our store at www.AndreasSecondChanceRomance.ecrater.com.