Hand-turned electric generator - Highlights
TEACHER WANG -W-2289
Patent number: 200630026206.8
1. This is a very good and easy way to recognize the electronic components and its circuit symbol.
2. It makes the study of electronics so easy and so interesting by putting the knowledge on the books into practical projects.
3. It is very easy to understand the schematic and to build the projects.
4.Up to 2289 electronic projects can be created, and each project will be built within 2 minutes.
Hand-turned electric generator - Description
1. The kit consists of a ABS base board and 15 pieces of components:
Button wire--FM radio Ic--Colored light --Push button Switch-- Switch--Red LED--Battery Unit--Speaker-- Bidirectional LED--Buzzer--Fan blade -Small Bulb-- Motor-- Hand Generator--Base board
2. Each piece is numbered and color-coded well
3.Clear and concise illustrated manual
4.Typical projects include:
Hand - turned electric generator to be the power supply--FM Radio--Battery charge circuit--Conductor detector--Coah telegraph--
lighten the Lamp--Electronic Fan--Logic Gate Circuits--Generator / Motor conversion--Flashing light--Series connection circuits--
Series connection circuits--Series-Parallel Connection circuits.
Hand-turned electric generator - Information
Material: ABS Plastic and brass buttonΒ
Building blocks: 18 PCS
Box cotents: Components-Base board -Instruction
Certification: CE / 3C
Base board SizeοΌ 13.6*10.9 *2 Cm or 5.35 x 4.29 x 0.79 Inch
Box SizeοΌ 42*29 *5 Cm or 16.54 x 11.42 x 2.0 Inch
Battery: AA1.5V x 2 pcs (Not included)
Suitable for : 8+ Children and the Electronic beginners