This is one of the beautiful kukri models. The name; Biltong derives from the famous South African fishing knife Biltong in Kukri Shape.This kukri can be use as pocket knife because of its small size. The handle is made of Rosewood while scabbard is made of cotton covered with Buffalo hide.The Blade is best for kitchen for cutting vegetables, meat as well as cutting wood and clearing bushes. This is one of beautiful souvenir or gift item as well. Overall lengh of the Kukri is 8" therefore its perfect pocket knife. Because of small size, this kukri does NOT come with Karda & Chakmak
The Kukri Specifications:
This is handcrafted knife therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
* Blade Hardness: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring
* Blade size & Type: 5.00Inches (12.7cm) Hand made, Highly Grade Carbon Steel, polished Blade
* Handle size: 3.00Inches (7.62cm) full tang handle made of Rose wood.
* Overall Length: 8.00inches (20.32cm) from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle (Aprox)
* Weight: 0.66lbs or 10.58Oz (300 grams) Approx, Blade and Sheath
* Scabbard: Cotton Covered in Buffalo Leather
* Origin: Dharan, East Nepa