It is a handy type Khukuri specially the Blade is best for kitchen for cutting vegetables, mean as well slashing tree branches. It is smaller than Mini Jungle and Standard Jungle Khukuri. Therefore, it is called Super Mini Jungle. Due to small size it is very easy to carry everywhere. The length of the blade is 6" long and measures 10"long with the wooden handle. It weigh is about 500 grams with buffalo leather sheath. This is a very popular Khukuri for every tourist who visits Nepal.
The Kukri Specifications:
This is handcrafted knife therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
* Blade Hardness: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring
* Blade size & Type: 6.00Inches (15.24cm) Hand made, Highly Grade Carbon Steel, Unpolished Blade
* Handle size: 4.00 Inches (10.16cm) full tang handle made of Rose wood.
* Overall Length: 10.00inches (25.4cm) from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle (Aprox)
* Weight: 0.77lbs or 12.34Oz (350 grams) Approx, Blade and Sheath
* Scabbard: Cotton Covered in Buffalo Leather
* Origin: Dharan, East Nepal