Texas Aggies '82
Aggie Football '82
The Texas A&M University Football Magazine $2.00
The Texas Tech game, October 2, 1982 Vol.1, No.4
This was the fourth home game for Texas A&M football coach Jackie Sherrill. Coach Sherill, who accepted the head coaching job at A&M January 19, 1982, made the biggest impact on the Aggies. Aggies were outscored by TX Tech
Cover photo - The lighted kyle field letters. Doesn't that look great!
The guide includes all the assistant coaches:
* Pat Ruel - Offensive coordinator/ O-lineman
* R. C. Slocum - Def Coord./Linebackers
* Greg Davis - Quarterbacks
* Curley H. Hallman - Secondary
* Jim Helms - Offensive backs
* Jerry Pettibone - Recruiting/ Wide receivers
* and several more!
This is a hard to locate publication of the athletic department. I picked it up when I was attending A&M from 80-85. [Yes, I was on the 5 year plan]