Texas Aggies '82
Aggie Football '82
The Texas A&M University Football Magazine $2.00
The Baylor Bear game, October 16, 1982 Vol.1, No.5
This was the fifth home game for Texas A&M football coach Jackie Sherrill. Coach Sherill, who accepted the head coaching job at A&M January 19, 1982, made the biggest impact on the Aggies.
Cover photo - The Fighting Texas Aggie Band, directed by Col. Joe T. Haney. Doesn't that look great!
The guide includes all the assistant coaches:
* Pat Ruel - Offensive coordinator/ O-lineman
* R. C. Slocum - Def Coord./Linebackers
* Greg Davis - Quarterbacks
* Curley H. Hallman - Secondary
* Jim Helms - Offensive backs
* Jerry Pettibone - Recruiting/ Wide receivers
* and several more!
This is a hard to locate publication of the athletic department. I picked it up when I was attending A&M from 80-85. [Yes, I was on the 5 year plan]
BONFIRE! Bring it back to campus.
A&M Aggies, Corps of Cadets.
Gig 'Em Aggies,
Class of '84 PETE [Petroleum Engineering]
USNR NFO S-3A Viking "War Hoover!"