This is "Life’s Little Emergencies: Everyday Rescue for Beauty, Fashion, Relationships, and Life" by Emme and Natasha Stoynoff. Copyright St. Martins Press, 2003 – First Edition, March 2003.
“Take off your shoes, curl up on the sofa, grab your favorite drink, let down your hair, and get ready for some straight-from-the-heart girl talk from Emme! In this frank, practical, and hilarious guide to getting through life's everyday emergencies, Emme's insider's eye and priceless connections will help you solve the dilemmas that come your way - no matter what!
To solve your Beauty Emergencies, you will learn:
- secrets from make-up artist Bobbi Brown
- the best body products you've never heard of
Say good-bye to your Fashion Emergencies with tips on:
- how to camouflage any figure flaw
- what to wear to make a knockout first impression
Find solutions to Romance Emergencies with:
- breakthrough methods for handling tough holidays from expert psychologists
- how to keep your friends close and circle the wagons
And avoid Lifestyle Emergencies with:
- party secrets from celebrity chefs and party planners
- tips to create the perfect living environment
Regardless of the kind of emergency you're facing, Emme comes to the rescue! And she calls on some of the smartest women around for "been there, done that" advice - women like Naomi Wolf, Aida Turturro, Trisha Yearwood, and Camryn Manheim. "Life's Little Emergencies" is the perfect companion for any woman driving along life's bumpy roads."