Panorama camera Horizon S3 U-500 *BRAND NEW!* HORIZON-S3 PRO is a special camera with a rotating non-interchangeable built-in lens intended for taking various panorama pictures: reports, landscapes, interiors, sports events, fashion, tourism, architecture, etc., both by the amateur and professional photographers. It can be used to take various pictures on black-and-white or color films.
Features of the HORIZON-S3 PRO camera:
- Shutter cocking lever with lock against half-and double-cocking and quite small angle of cocking (210°) for the given frame size makes for fast picture taking and improves camera performance.
- Metallic focal shutter with shutter speeds 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/60, 1/125, 1/250 and 1/500 sec. enables to shoot in various conditions (indoors or outdoors at poor lighting). Low temperatures (up to -15°C) practically do not impair shutter operation.
- Rotating lens, when shooting, ensures the necessary image quality all over the frame area due to eliminating of the inevitable optical distortion which occurs when taking pictures with wide-angle lenses.
- Frame counter, automatically re-setting to the initial position when reloading the film, releases the amateur from setting the counter to "0" manually.
- Optical viewfinder enables to determine the exact limits of the subject to be photographed. Correct camera position (strictly horizontal) is controlled by the level visible within the viewfinder.
- Film rewind crank and film rewind button of stay-put type cut down the time necessary for preparation of the camera for shooting.
- Back door lock is interlocked with the film rewind crank which makes for simplified and fast film reloading.
Picture format 24x58 mm.
Lens (MC 2,8/28 ).
Panorama Angle (horizontal) 120°
# New, unused.
# 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
Picture format -- 24x58 mm
Film used -- 35 mm, perforated
Length of film in cassette -- 1,65 m
Number of pictures -- 22
Exposure times -- 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/60, 1/125, 1/250, 1/500 sec.
Viewfinder magnification -- 0,4x
Field of view -- 110°x44°
Lens -- MC 2,8/28 MG
Focal length -- 28 mm
Maximum aperture -- 1:2,8
Effective field angle -- 120°x45°
Tripod bush thread -- 1/4"
Level accuracy -- 5°
Dimensions -- 115x152x79 mm
Weight 0,75 kg
Packed with: - strap, - color filter set-3 It.: Y G (2x), UV (1x), N (2x), - bag, manual with warranty (en.)