Little Fawn's Papoose porcelain doll
by Carol Theroux
Issue in the Children of the Great Spirit Collection
Issued Exclusively by Georgetown Collection
Limited Edition to 100 firing days in 1994
* Native American girl
* Black hair, accessorized with a beaded rosette trimmed in colorful feathers
* Brown inset eyes with painted eyelashes
* Wears a blue velveteen dress, decorated with cowrey shells, and a faux suede belt, with white bloomers underneath. Also wears two beaded necklaces.
* Wears off-white faux suede moccasins, trimmed in tiny blue beads
* head, hands and legs are made of porcelain
* Papoose bear toy is laced into a sturdy cradleboard made of soft off-white faux suede and decorated with red and white beads, cowrey shells and stitched designs
* White felt blanket has appliqued stripes in green, red and yellow
HEIGHT: doll is approximately 9 inches tall, in permanent sitting position
* Certificate of Authenticity and hang tag
* Booklet: "Sketches of Little Fawn's Papoose"
* Good in original box
* No chips or scratches in the porcelain.
* No rips or holes in the clothing. However, the bottom of her bloomers has tiny rust colored spots. The front of her dress has tiny dark , but faint spots as well. These may just be stains from a combination of dust and humidity.
* Papoose bear toy is in mint condition
* Felt blanket is a little dingy
* Box is in good condition. It received a water stain around one side of the bottom while the box was in storage. Please note that the doll was NOT in the box at the time of the damage.
* Doll was displayed on a shelf. Stored in original box since 2003.
Larger, high quality versions of the photos can be found here:
Will ship to continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, United Kingdom, Japan & Australia
SPECIAL NOTE: The price for US Mainland shipping that is listed is based on UPS Ground charges to the FARTHEST ZONE from my location (NJ to WA). If your shipping address is in a closer zone, the cost will be less.
Payment types accepted: Money Orders; Certified checks; Credit Cards through Google Checkout or Paypal; Moneybookers
Please check my TERMS page for more information on payment and shipping.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!