1996 - 2002 Toyota 4 Runner, 1995-2004 Tacoma Inner Tie Rod End
Front Steering ; Inner ; 4Wheel Drive
New Original Equipment Style (OES) direct fit Tie Rod End
The OES suspension line offers the highest quality direct fit systems and the deepest application coverage in the industry.
Direct OE Style Replacement
Lifetime warranty excludes shipping
Tie Rod Ends are all designed with the following premium features:
• Fine grain carbon steel rod and socket forge which provides high strength and reliability
• Induction hardened ball studs running in a case hardened socket providing high durability, good torque, high strength
• Deep lubrication grooves allows grease to flow through and lubricate critical areas
• Wider carbon steel socket walls to maximizes pull out strength
• SPW spring design ensures ball socket will be correctly positioned at all times
• Serviceable grease design (when required) allows mechanic to lubricate as needed
Part Type: Inner Tie Rod End
Tie rod ends, ball joints and idler arms are the core of a vehicle’s chassis system. Poorly designed chassis parts can easily lead to costly repairs down the road. All our chassis parts are manufactured to match OE fit, function & performance.
Looking for something you can't find? EMAIL US YOUR PARTS REQUEST
Manufacturers part number are for information purposes only.
It is kindly requested that BEFORE leaving anything but a positive feedback that you attempt to contact us by email to resolve ANY issues. Every effort will be made to service your expectations. Feedback is provided to the ones that leave it. Thank you for looking.
BUBUYERS please check the part to your satisfaction and be sure to yourself that it can be used in your application. The part number supplied is from the part itself or its packaging. It is presumed to be correct, and can be used as reference to suppliers and dealers. Any problem that should arise with your part(s) order will be reviewed totally on it's own merits, otherwise there is NO implied warranty.
Please take time to read our TERMS of service and FAQ.