Ravenloft Campaign Setting Boxed Set with contents of the Forbidden Lore Boxed Set
In the year 351 of the Barovian calendar, Strahd von Zarovich made a pact with Death - a pact that sealed his fate and created a land of nightmares known as Ravenloft. Other lords of darkness have embraced the Demiplane of Dread as their own, and woe to heroes who wander there. Creatures of the night prey freely upon the living in this land, and day is but a prelude to another night of horror.
This new edition of the RAVENLOFT game combines the original Realm of Terror boxed set with elements of Forbidden Lore and updated rules from other accessories. Domains destroyed in the infamous Grand Conjunction have been deleted, new domains added, and key personalities detailed.
Included with this set:
* Ravenloft Campaign Box - TSR 1108
* Realms of Terror - 160 Page book - TSR 1901
* Domains and Denizens - 128 Page book - TSR 1902
* 1-2 Tarokka deck for role-playing fotunetelling
* A DM screen specifically designed to be used with a Ravenloft campaign
* Island of Terror Map TSR 0701
* Kalidnay/Irkat Thaan Map 0707
* Lands of the Core Map 0702
* 5 Modules from the Forbidden Lore set:
- Oaths of Evil 1901
- Cryptic Allegiances 1904
- The Waking Dream 1905
- Nova Arcanum 1903
- Dark Recesses 1902
* The Dikesha: A set of runic dice used to predict the future.
(Sorry, no poster)
Everything is in great shape, it looks like it was never used. The tarokka deck should be complete or more than complete but I didn't count or sort the cards.