NEW IN BOX CORDLESS HAIRMAX LASER HAIR COMB PREMIUM 9 LASER BEAMS
NEW CORDLESS MODEL
BRAND NEW & UNOPENED
Money Back Guarantee
BUY IT NOW FOR ONLY $450
SHIPPING IN THE U.S. IS FREE!
SHIPS OUT NEXT BUSINESS DAY.
How the HAIRMAX LaserComb Works
The HairMAX LaserComb is based on 20 years of research and study into the benefits and effects of Low Level Laser Therapy. HairMAX uses the optimal energy level and wavelength of light, combining this with a patented system to deliver energy directly to the scalp for maximum results. Benefits For the FDA Submission, the study concluded that 93% of the participants* using the HairMAX LaserComb had an increase in the number of terminal hairs!
1. Regrows Hair Reduces hair loss and promotes hair re-growth.
2. Increase the density of your own hair naturally. An increase in tensile strength (less breakage). Makes hair shinier and more manageable
3. Improves Hair and Scalp Condition Repairs and improves hair shaft quality. Less dandruff, irritation and scalp itch
4. Easy to use in the convenience of your own home Only 10 to 15 minutes, three times a week for optimum results No more daily messy lotions or supplements with worrying side effects
5. Safe Full FDA Approval from the United States. Certified for European Safety Standards with CE Marking. (HairMax LaserComb has received CE certification for conformity with the essential health and safety requirements set out in European Directives) Complies with International laser product safety standards
6. Versatile Can be used in conjunction with complimentary therapies and other hair care products
7. Affordable No more high-ongoing costs.
8. Quality Construction To insure quality and customer satisfaction, Lexington International, LLC is an ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 13485:2003 certified company. Backed by a full 1 year warranty on the device.
*For the FDA submission, Lexington conducted an extensive clinical study in four locations around the United States. The study concluded that 93% of the participants (ages 30-60) using the HairMAX LaserComb had an increase in the number of terminal hairs. The average number of terminal hairs per square centimeter increased by 19 hairs/cm2 over a six-month period. During the study, there were not any reports of serious adverse events. The number and types of adverse events were similar in both the active and placebo groups.
About FDA Approval: The Food and Drug Administration is an agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services and is responsible for regulating food (human and animal), dietary supplements, drugs (human and animal), cosmetics, medical services (human and animal) and radiation emitting devices (including non-medical devices), biologics and blood products in the United States. FDA Approval requires very vigorous testing (taking years) both in and out of the laboratory via teams of scientists. FDA Approval is considered the global “Gold” standard of approval for the certification of medications and food items.