Solar modules deliver top-quality performance for all photovoltaic applications including rural electrification, water pumping, telemetry, communications, and
general battery charging.
SunWize modules can be used in single and multiple-module installations for charging nominal 12, 24 and 48 Volts DC battery banks. Each module consists of a single string of 39 solar cells connected in series providing maximum charging power.
• Single crystalline solar cells are encapsulated and bonded to the glass in multiple layers
of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and laminated with a white Tedlar™ backing insuring long life
in severe environmental conditions.
• The glass surface is impact resistant and allows maximum light transmission.
• A weather resistant junction box accommodates all wiring methods including moisturetight
strain relief connectors and electrical conduit.
• Pre-drilled mounting holes.
• Bypass diodes within the junction box insure reliable operation.
• Anodized aluminum tubular frames add strength and durability to the modules.
• SW modules are manufactured in accordance to ISO 9002 standards, comply with U.S.
and international standards, and are factory tested to verify superior performance. UL listed.
• All SunWize SW modules carry a 25-year, 80% power output warranty.
Rated Power(Watts) Rated Voltage(Vmp) Rated Current(Imp) Open Circuit Voc) Short Circuit Voltage (Current (Isc)