Designed By: Margaret McKelway
Published By: National Geographic Society
# of Players: 2 - 4 players
Playing Time: 60 Minutes
Ages: 8 and up
Category: Travel, Environmental, Educational, Trivia, Exploration, Deduction
Mechanics: Card Drafting
OBJECT: To be the winning photographer by earning the greatest number of points.
EARN POINTS BY:
- traveling to your assigned destinations on the Map Board.
- being the first to fill your portfolio with the 6 photo cards in your portfolio.
- getting rid of photo cards that don't fit your portfolio list, as they count against you at the end of the game.
- demonstrating your knowledge of geo by answering continent card questions for tokens
- getting lucky breaks (drawing even chance cards)
Basically an educational game of trivia about geography, which includes a great number of cards depicting National Geographic photos of every country around the world.
Excellent used condition: complete; some shelf wear to box, see photos.