* Novel, beautiful and recycled, jewelry doesn't get better than that
* Necklace is made from beads of glossy paper from old calendars and brochures
* Jewelry is finished with interspersed glass seed beads
* Each necklace measures approximately 50 inches long, but every piece will vary slightly
* Secures with a plastic screw-in clasp
* Long enough for a double loop
Story Behind the Art:
Uganda Crafts 2000 Ltd. is a Ugandan-owned Fair Trade Craft wholesaler that provides employment and training for the disadvantaged, particularly women, youth, the disabled and those living with HIV/AIDS. As a member of IFAT, the International Fair Trade Association, Uganda 2000 Ltd. ensures that the craftspeople are paid a sustainable wage for the work they do.
The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design and sizing. Subtle variations will occur from piece to piece, adding to its unique qualities. Measurements may vary slightly.
Attention California residents: This product may contain lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Keep away from children and pregnant women.