* handmade jewelry from Israel
* Bracelet features ellipses of Roman glass and geometric patterns linked by delicate rings
* World jewelry crafted of fine sterling silver
* Each ellipses measures 7 mm wide x 30 mm long
* Bracelet secures with a toggle clasp
* Silver is 90-percent recycled
Story Behind the Art:
These items are made in a small studio near the Mediterranean Sea in Israel. The studio is situated in a small agricultural village called Bnei Tzion and is run by Ika and Rami Hamburg. Ika and Rami have developed the unique way of setting roman glass, stones, and pearls into the silver, which is to inlay them rather than bezel set them, so that all these tiny materials are all hand placed and create a rich mosaic texture and look.
The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design and sizing. Subtle variations will occur from piece to piece, adding to its unique qualities. Measurements may vary slightly.
Attention California residents: This product may contain lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Keep away from children and pregnant women.
Materials: Sterling silver, Roman glass
Dimensions: 7.5 inches