Unity is an exciting, very original card game that is a blast to play with your family, friends, youth group, or church group. You play righteous cards in Unity to defeat evil attacks, or can defeat the evil attacks in many other ways.
Why is Unity so fun to play? Read on and find out:
* There is a lot of strategy in every turn. Play your cards wrong and you could be in trouble!
* There is much variation in the game play with evil attacks, entering into righteousness, and celebrating the biblical festivals
* There is a lot of unpredictability, including sudden counterattacks, the game reversing direction, etc.
* There are many one of a kind cards like the powerful Melchizedek card
* There are lots of surprises – like you think you’re just about ready to win and then you get walloped
* Sometimes a game is over in 3 minutes and sometimes it goes on for 30 minutes
* There is a sense of fun and excitement in every turn with a lot of interaction between players
* The more people that play, the more fun and interactive it is
* Unity is not a collectable card game so you just shuffle the cards, deal, and play
* In the future, there will be expansion packs of 8-10 cards that you can shuffle into the Unity deck that will enhance game play tremendously.
We all love a fun game with the above elements, but Unity is much more than just a fun game:
* You can learn the word of God while playing because each card has a scripture reference
* You play righteous cards in Unity to defeat evil attacks, or can defeat the evil attacks in many other ways
* You can invite other players to enter into righteousness. If you don’t enter in – watch out!
* It’s a fun and exciting way to learn biblical principles
* You can celebrate the biblical festivals by playing special festival cards