When you want to record interviews, meetings, and office discussions without intimidating anyone, then this wireless calculator video camera is the perfect answer. This working calculator has a subtle camera on the side for quietly viewing and recording all your important conversations. The color video is recorded with audio in digital format by the included receiver so that you can view on the portable recorders LCD screen or connect to your computer for easier viewing and management of all your recordings. The wireless recorder is small enough to fit into a pocket if needed for use on the road. Did we mention that this device comes with a keychain remote control? Easily and secretly turn on device when needed.
At a Glance...
* Desktop wireless camera and recorder kit for offices.
* Camera lens hidden inside working calculator. Record your important conversations privately.
* Need to make long recordings? No worries, simply insert a large capacity SD card for extra long/high quality videos.
* Image Device Sensor: 1/3 CMOS COLOR
* Lens: 3.6 mm
* Resolution 320x240
* Minimum Illumination Level: 5.0 lux
* Angular Field of View: 60 Degrees
* Synchronization System: Internal
* Backlight Compensation: Auto
* White Balance: Auto
* Transmission Frequency: 2.4GHz
* S/N ratio: Min.48dB
* Videocamera Power Source: Internal rechargeable Li-ion battery (Approx 45 minutes operating time)
* Calculator Power Source: 1x AA battery
* Transmission Range: 15 meters line of sight
* Built In Microphone: Max Audio Range 4 Meters
* Dimension: 141mm front width, 40mm eyepiece height, 124mm arm length
Video Receiver/Recorder Specification:
* Memory: 128MB
* External Memory: 2GB
* Display: 2.4 Inch LCD
* Video Capture Format: ASF
* Video Capture Resolution: 320x240
* FPS (Frames per Second): 25fps
* Audio Record Format: 4bit WMA
* Viewing Format: AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, VOB, DAT, ASF
* Music Format: MP3, WMA, OGG, AC3
* Picture Format: JPEG
* Earphone Jack: standard 3.5mm
* Output of Built In Speaker: 20mW
* Receiving Frequency: 2.4GHz
* Frequency Stabilization: +/-100Khz
* Receiving Sensitivity: