GLENCOE Jamestown Education LITERATURE Adapted Reader ANNOTATED TEACHER EDITION - NEW
You are purchasing a Brand-New copy of this book!
Accessible literature for struggling readers
Jamestown Adapted Literature provides grade-specific collections of literature adapted to lower reading levels. Engage your students with accessible literature and, with the innovative "My Workspace" feature, an interactive environment in which students can answer questions and fill in graphic organizers while they read. Jamestown Adapted Literature even features an "English Coach" for ELL students, allowing all students appropriate access to the same literature.
- Selections that are "must-have" selections in grade-level literature study are included.
- All genres are represented, including short stories, myth/folktale, drama/epic, and nonfiction.
- "English Coach" feature helps ELL students become language detectives.
- Interactive side-margin notes help students monitor reading comprehension, reinforce vocabulary, and build background knowledge.
- End-of-selection assessments, in multiple-choice format, provide practice for state reading tests.
Engage students in "My Workspace," where they write answers to questions, check off items, sketch ideas and fill in graphic organizers.
Help ELL students become language detectives with "English Coach"
Monitor reading comprehension, reinforce vocabulary and build background knowledge with interactive side margin notes
Practice for state reading tests with end-of-selection assessments in multiple-choice format provide
I have other books from this same series, and combine shipping to YOUR best advantage!
Thanks for shopping at Arctic Treasures and Books!