* Indoor plants bring living warmth to any interior decor
* Arrange them in beautiful containers
* Root them creatively in varied textural beds
* Enjoy the stunning results
* 40 dazzling tabletop gardens to inspire the indoor green thumb year-round
McCreary's innovative designs include:
* Stylish gardens under glass
* Floating plants whose roots, visible in clear water, are part of the allure
* Miniature landscapes that grow in every type of beautiful tray
Among the projects are a collection of succulents springing out of a colorful gravel bed; a basket of savory Mediterranean herbs to perk up winter meals; cascading ivy, trained to frame a north-facing window; and a charming miniature tea rose in a jar.
To ensure success, each project includes step-by-step design and planting instructions, a complete checklist of required materials, ongoing care advice, and full-color photography of materials and the completed garden.
are among the dozens of popular plants McCreary encourages gardeners to work with in her designs. For every dedicated gardener who has spent dull winter months longing for the scent of dirt, tabletop gardens are the answer.
Follow me on my blog at:
My other shoppe: