Steinhausen Aerostat Classic Automatic Watch # TW 481 G
More than 10 available
Shipping: United Kingdom: £23.00 (more destinations)
Condition: Brand new
*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
* Movement: mechanical automatic self winding; 35 jewels; doesn't use batteries and never needs winding; kinetically powered by body movement of wearer
* Case: 5 microns - 23K polished gold plated bezel and armatures; brushed finish sides
* Case back: 5 microns - 23K of polished gold, windowed, skeleton screw back
* Glass: high impact, scratch resistant mineral crystal
* Cabochon Crown: gold plated, ridged screw down pins with hand-cut sapphire gemstones
* Bracelet: 2 interchangeable black and brown aniline dyed leather wristbands
* Clasps: gold plated butterfly clip, strap lugs, rods and sprung pivots
* Movement: mechanical automatic self winding; 35 jewels
* Dial: ivory enamel face with black roman numerals
* Calendar sub-dials: 4 calendar apertures display day, month, year and AM/PM. Flip dial displays numerical day of the month
* Luminous hands: sweep second, minute and hour
* Water resistant: to 5ATM (50 meters)
* Watch case diameter 1.75" / Dial diameter 1.5" / Wristband 8.25" x .75"
* Timepiece weighs 1.22 oz.
* Watch box measures 8" x 3" x 5"
* Weighs 1 lb.
* Includes oak wood box with matte black finish and black felt lining, authenticity card with serial number, 2 leather wristbands and commemorative Steinhausen pin.
The Special Edition- Steinhausen Aerostat Marquise Automatic Watch.
Introducing a watch design more splendid than anyone could have imagined. The Steinhausen Aerostat Pilot Watch was more than a work of art. It was a technological marvel. Never before had a calendar watch been designed with 4 interior dials, lined up side by side. It was designed to mirror the cockpit of the grand Zeppelin airships of the era. Shortly after designing his groundbreaking original watch, Steinhausen went to work on this complex new design. It was also a way of honoring the pilots of the "rigid hydrogen airships." He felt that the pilots of the "Floating Palaces" or "Grand Luxury Airships" of the era deserved a watch befitting their status. So he designed what he called the Steinhausen Aerostat Pilot Watch. A watch that truly belonged in the sky with the pilots of "Airships that are lighter than air? Unfortunately Steinhausen掇 genius was light years ahead of the technology of the time. Not even a working prototype could be made due to technological constraints. Hidden away for nearly a century the only thing that remained of this incredible design was the original sketches. After nearly a century, Steinhausen's original blueprints were brought to life utilizing today's advanced modern technology. We are proud to offer this special edition of the Steinhausen Aerostat Pilot Watch. To keep Steinhausen's amazing design viewable, the timepiece was created with an invisible back so that every gear and finally crafted detail could be viewed. And it was updated with 35 jewel, automatic mechanical movement. So it never needs batteries and never needs winding. It's kinetically powered by the movement of your body. Steinhausen wanted the timepiece to reflect the proud tradition of Hydrogen Airship Pilots who traveled the world in grandeur. Mission accomplished. Choose between Luxurious gold or silver. Includes both black and brown leather wristbands.
Q: What is the diameter of the watch?
A: The diameter is 1 ?inches.
Q: What is the thickness of the watch?
A: It is ?thick.
Q: Does this watch use batteries?
A: No, it does not.