Steinhausen Open Heart Watch (Silver) # TW 591
More than 10 available
Shipping: United Kingdom: £24.00 (more destinations)
Condition: Brand new
*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
* Automatic Movement
* Stainless Steel Case
* Genuine Leather Strap (8.5")
* Water Resistant up to 50 meters
* 35 Jewels.
* Month Dial Display
* Day Dial Display
* Calendar Window
* Case: diameter 1.5"; polished stainless steel bezel and armatures; brushed finish sides
* Case back: polished stainless steel, windowed, skeleton screw back
* Glass: high impact, scratch resistant mineral crystal
* Crown: stainless steel, ridged screw down pins
* Bracelet: 8.25L" x .75W" interchangeable black and brown aniline dyed leather wristbands
* Clasps: stainless steel hook clasp, rods, strap lugs and sprung pivots
* Movement: mechanical automatic self winding; 35 jewels
* Dial: diameter 1.25"; ivory enamel face with black roman numerals
* Sub-dials: 2 calendar apertures display day, month, year, AM/PM with stars/sun graphic and 1 numerical month flip dial
* Voyager window: opening with Nautilus-bridge and spring loaded flywheel for view into movement from face
* Hands: sweep second, minute and hour
* Water resistant: to 5ATM (50 meters)
* Weight: 1.06 oz.
Steinhausen knew there was only one real way to witness the power of the most accurate automatic movement on earth. Built on the chassis of the watch that made history with the same brushed stainless steel case and polished crown, Steinhausen merely added a window a few years later. The transformation was so great that Steinhausen decided to name it the Voyager. The small window in the face allowed the wearer to peer into a world where a 185 tiny precision parts beat as one. 185 parts assembled entirely by hand. A claim that very few watch companies can make.
ItÕs quite an amazing feeling the first time you look into the face of this magnificent timepiece and realize that all of these moving parts are not powered by anything more than the movement of your body. No batteries and no manual winding. Only the kinetic movement of your body keeps the 35 jeweled engine moving on this beast. The most elite Swiss names in automatic movement making, allow for an accuracy rating of +25/-27 seconds per day. The Steinhausen movement has been fine tuned for a rating of +5/-7 seconds, making it one of the most accurate in the world.
The first time you remove it from the box, the timepiece is dormant, cold and unmoving. Grab hold of it and give it a shake and watch as it roars to life. Suddenly every piston and gear is churning in the ferocious heart of this mechanical beast. You immediately realize that the Voyager is not just another watch. ItÕs a mixture of ingenious engineering and modern sculpture. When you slip a Steinhausen on your wrist youÕre not just wearing a piece of jewelry, youÕre wearing something that feels alive. The movement is so powerful that if you slap the watch in the palm of your hand youÕll actually feel the movement absorb the energy with a brief vibration and sudden recoil.
The Steinhausen Voyager is equal parts engineering marvel and modern sculpture. He wanted to create a sense of exploration. He wanted the wearer of his timepieces to feel an emotional bond. To feel the energy and lifeblood pulsating on a timepiece that is like none other on earth. Adding the ability to see the gears of the engine through the face turn and spin like the heart of a great athlete in peak form brings it all to life.
Enameled ivory face with black Roman numerals displays two calendar apertures with the week and month and a numerical flip dial displays the day of the month. Water resistant to 50 meters. Just like the first time Steinhausen placed the Voyager on his own wrist you will be complimented everywhere you go. This historic, handsome, uniquely designed timepiece is certain to become a conversation piece.
Each Limited Edition Steinhausen Voyager includes serial number, authenticity card, one year warranty and an extra black leather wristband.
Q. What is the diameter of the face of the watch?
A.1 1/4 inches
Q. What is the width?
Q. What is the weight?
Q. What is the wristband length?
A.8 1/4 inches