Steinhausen Ladies Marquise Automatic Watch Gold # TW 691 G
More than 10 available
Shipping: United Kingdom: £25.00 (more destinations)
Condition: Brand new
*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
* Movement: mechanical automatic self winding; 21 jewels; doesn't use batteries and never needs winding; kinetically powered by body movement of wearer
* Case: 5 microns - 23K polished gold plated bezel and armatures; brushed finish sides
* Case back: 5 microns - 23K of polished gold, windowed, skeleton screw back
* Glass: high impact, scratch resistant mineral crystal
* Cabochon Crown: gold plated, ridged screw down pins with hand-cut sapphire gemstones
* Bracelet: 2 interchangeable black and tan aniline dyed, crocodile embossed leather wristbands
* Clasps: gold plated hook clasp, rods, sprung pivots and lug straps accented with sapphire gemstones
* Dial: ivory enamel face with black roman numerals
* Calendar sub-dials: 3 calendar apertures display day, month, year, AM/PM with stars/sun graphic and 1 numerical month flip dial
* Hands: sweep second, minute and hour
* Water resistant: to 5ATM (50 meters)
* Watch case diameter 1.25" / Dial diameter 1" / Wristband 8.25" x .75"
* Timepiece weighs 0.89 oz.
* Watch box measures 8" x 3" x 5"
* Weighs 1 lb.
* Includes oak wood box with matte black finish and black felt lining, authenticity card with serial number, 2 leather wristbands and commemorative Steinhausen pin.
We traveled back in time to bring you this rarely seen masterpiece. In fact, this classic watch was nearly lost to history books. In 1923 a small European watchmaker in the little known region of Steinhausen started manufacturing this rare timepiece. So rare in fact that only a handful of these timepieces were ever made - entirely by hand. Watch antique experts and historians have estimated that an original kinetic watch would have a value of well over $300,000 today.
Beyond the breathtakingly detailed design what makes the Steinhausen unique? The Steinhausen was one of the first watches with the ability to display day, month and date with stars and moon graphically depicting AM and PM.
No one has ever attempted to recreate this classic original until now. Every facet of this incredibly handsome timepiece has been painstakingly reproduced down to every detail including the graceful, sweeping second hand movement. The uniquely shaped case and buttons are crafted of brushed and polished stainless steel. The handsome ivory face is accentuated by striking roman numerals. Of course it was also updated with kinetic power. Just like the original mechanical movement designed by inventor John Harwood in 1923, this 35 jewel mechanical automatic rewinding watch never needs batteries and never needs to be wound. It is constantly charging itself with the movement of your body.
Every detail was carefully engineered to replicate the original classic. With a limited edition issue it will not be long before this classic disappears for another 80 years. Also includes both brown and black interchangeable fine leather wristbands for different looks. Comes housed in a handsome felt lined wood box. Here is your once-in-a-lifetime chance to wear a one-of-a-kind automatic Steinhausen classic valued well over $1,000.00 for just $200.00.
We're also proud to introduce the Limited Edition Steinhausen Marquise.
Hand-cut precious sapphire gemstones have been set into the buttons of the cabochon crown, creating a rich luster. Be the first to wear this remarkable new addition to the world famous Steinhausen family of timepieces and accessories.
The elegance of Steinhausen for HER.
The Marquise with hand-cut sapphire laden crown now comes in a petite size for ladies. And includes two (sand & black) genuine leather, crocodile embossed wristbands. A historic Steinhausen timepiece is a gift she'll be sure to cherish for years to come. Available in Gold or Brushed Stainless Steel.