Old maritime single draw spyglass-telescope by Willson & Dixey, London. Contains engravings on tube. You can see through the eyepiece. Stretch length: 23.5" inches. Circa: 19th century, London. Requires further repair.
Some Issues on this Spyglass
1) The Large Lens Piece at the far end is detached - Cannot be secured to main body; I think it's missing something.
2) Wood crack, and some damages on the rims where the nails were
3) Dents on the metal eye piece
4) The large lens (glass) has some surface splits and tiny dents
5) Missing nails around metal rims at both ends, so the rims are loose