HS-100 is a handheld easy to use simulator for PT100 0.3850 platinum resistance elements (RTD) used for temperature measurements.
Since the HS-100 output is a purely passive resistance it will operate with all types of PT100 measuring equipment including the live systems using pulsed, or interrupted excitation current. The pocket sized design (85 x 54 x 30mm) makes it easily portable and ideal for lab or field use.
12 fixed output settings are available: -25°C, 0°C, 25°C, 50°C, 75°C, 100°C, 150°C, 200°C, 250°C, 300°C, 400°C & 500°C.
Other temperatures or temperatures in °F available on request!
- Checking temperature meters and measuring systems.
- Helping maintenance personnel and integrators in RTD analog input testing, troubleshooting and application development. It temporarily replaces and simulates a 2-wire, 3-wire or 4-wire Platinum 100 Ohm 385RTD resistor.
- Since the output from HS-100 is purely passive resistance it will operate with all types of PT100 measuring instruments.
Easy to use:
- Connect your PT-100 input to the two terminals
- Use the switch to select the temperature you need to check.
- No power needed
- Accuracy typical +- 1% or +- 1°C (whatever is bigger.)
HS-100 is a great tool to verify in a easy way the function of Pt-100 temperature meters and control systems.
Small size(100x75x40mm) makes it ideal for lab or field use.
Airmail shipping with tracking no. and insurance