This is a Cranium Primo Edition "2001 Toy of the Year" by Hasbro in an embossed, collectible tin!
This game is from 1998. There is some wear to the cardboard sleeve that the collectible tin comes in. Although, it has never been used, the instruction sheet has a small tear and some marks on it and the clay appears dried out.
Craniacs, here's your chance to shine on game night! This Special Edition of the Cranium board game is a shiny, souped up version of the fastest selling independent board game in history. Sure to delight its most fervent fans, Cranium Primo features all new content and four times the clay of the original Cranium game. Packaged in an embossed tin box, the game comes with shiny playing pieces, silvery pads and pencils, a funky 10-sided Cranium die, a purple sand timer, and 4 gleaming canisters of cool Cranium clay. And it's just as fun as it looks! Cranium Primo has 800 new, more-challenging questions and a new twist on your favorite Cranium activity: the Club Cranium Sculptorades has all 4 teams using their tubs of Cranium clay to sculpt head-to-head! The game that gleams inside and out is a must have for collectors and admirers of Cranium. It's outrageous fun for everyone! Game comes with collectible, embossed game tin, 800 all-new cards, 4 gleaming canisters of Cranium Clay, purple sand timer, 4 shiny playing pieces, Cranium Primo Edition game board, silvery Cranium pads and pencils, 10-sided Cranium die, and game instructions. Actual brains not included. For 4 or More Players or Teams, Ages 13 and Up.
* With 14 fun activities packed into a single game, Cranium has something for everyone and a wide consumer appeal
* Whether you're an aspiring actor, artist, trivia champ, or wordsmith, Cranium gives you and your team a moment to shine
* Cranium was named the 2001 Toy of the Year by the Toy Industry Association
* Includes collectible embossed game tin, 800 cards, a ten-sided Cranium die and 4 embossed tins of cool Cranium Clay
* Also a purple sand timer, 4 shiny play pieces, Cranium Primo Edition game board and 4 sets of Cranium pads and silver pencils
* Recommended for adults and teens