France Galderma Loceryl Nail Lacquer Fungal Infection
While stocks last
1. Loceryl Nail Lacquer is an antifungal clinically proven for the treatment of Onychomycosis caused by dermatophytes, yeasts and moulds.
2. It is widely known that Loceryl Nail Lacquer is highly effective and safe topical treatment for Onychomycosis, which may cause your nails to change such color as white, yellow or brown, and become flaky, thicken and/or painful.
3. As per the attached instructions, the user only needs using Loceryl Nail Lacquer once a week for the treatment of Onychomycosis.
4. Loceryl Nail Lacquer, containing the active ingredient of 5% amorolfine, has been clinically proven to treat fungal nail infections
5. It is strongly recommended by dermatologists
6. It is universally known that Loceryl Nail Lacquer ranks world-wide No. 1 topical dermatological antifungals for onychomycosis caused by dermatophytes, yeasts and moulds
1. Loceryl Nail Lacquer contains the active ingredient of 5% amorolfine, which is used to treat fungal infections of the nails, and belongs to a family of medicines called anti-fungal drugs, which work by killing a wide variety of fungi that can cause nail infections. Resistant to water and soap, it enables the active ingredient amorolfine to penetrate through the nail into the nail bed to kill fungi and yeasts by disrupting their cell membranes and thus prevent their embedded spores from growing and multiplying, resulting in treating fungal infections of your nails.
2. Ideal for mild to moderate or/and non-matrix involved onychomycosis caused by dermatophytes, yeasts and moulds.
3. Apply once weekly to your infected nails until the infected portion of your nail has grown sufficiently to be completely cut off.
4. It is reportedly beneficial to the users that with this Loceryl Nail Lacquer not transported by the bloodstream and therefore not likely to cause systemic or general side effects, it can be used as long as needed for the infected portion of your nail to grow and be cut off.
• You are bidding for a box of an Authentic High Quality Galderma Loceryl Nail Lacquer Fungal Infections (2.5ml)
• Made in France by Laboratoires Galderma
• Hong Kong Registration No. HK-36522
• Singapore Registration No. SIN-7506P
• Size of the Box : about 11cm (Length) x 7cm (Width) x 9cm (Height) or 4.33” (Length) x 2.76” (Width) x 3.15” (Height)
• Weight of the Box: about 120g or 4.23 oz
• This product includes the following:
1. Loceryl Nail Lacquer in 2.5ml bottle containing 5%
3. Cleansing pads, and
4. Nail files
• Active Ingredient: 5% Amorolfine (as hydrochloride) in an ethanol-based nail lacquer
• Inactive Ingredient: Ammonio methacylate copolymer, Glycerol triacetate, butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, ethanol absolute (55.2% w/w)
• Always fresh stocks
• Please note that actual product packaging may be different from that shown in the photos due to periodic change in packaging design by the supplier without prior notice
• How to use Loceryl Nail Lacquer:
1. Place everything (i.e. Loceryl nail lacquer, Spatula, Cleansing pad and Nail file) you need for the Loceryl treatment within easy reach
2. Before applying Loceryl nail lacquer, file down the infected portion of your nail surface as completely as possible with the use of the nail file
3. Be cautious that nail files used on your infected nail must NOT be used on healthy nails
4. Clean the surface of your infected nail with a cleansing pad. Put the cleansing pad aside, do not discard.
5. Dip one of the spatulas into the lacquer, and do not wipe it on the neck of the bottle. Please note that the spatula provides a measured dose of Loceryl.
6. Use the spatula to paint Loceryl nail lacquer over the whole surface of your infected nail
7. When you have finished treating all of your infected nails, please clean the spatula and the neck of the bottle with the same cleansing pad that was used during the treatment
8. In order to guard against evaporation, please tightly screw the bottle top of Loceryl nail lacquer immediately after use
9. Allow 3 to 5 minutes for your infected nails to dry
10. Discard the used cleansing pad and nail file, and stow spatula and nail lacquer for your next treatment
11. File the infected portion of your nail with the nail file as required to remove any remaining lacquer, and ensure that you do not over-file so as to guard against damage to the nail and surrounding area
12. Apply Loceryl nail lacquer only once weekly onto the infected fingernails or toenails or as otherwise advised by your pharmacist or doctor
13. In case you forget to apply Loceryl nail lacquer to your infected nails, please simply use it as soon as you recall and then go back to use Loceryl as you would normally
14. Treatment should be continued until your infected nails are totally cured and re-grown
15. Treatment of fungal infections of your nails usually takes about 6 months for your fingernails and 9 to 12 months for your toenails
16. Please read through the Instruction Sheet before use
1. For external use only
2. Keep out of reach of children
3. In case of accidental swallowing, go to the nearest hospital to receive immediate medical treatment even though there is no signs of discomfort or poisoning
4. Do not use nail files for infected nails on healthy nails
5. Do not use artificial nails during treatment with Loceryl nail lacquer
6. Do not apply cosmetic nail varnish or other medications on your nails being treated
7. Do not apply to your wounds as this may lead to irritations
8. Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 30 degree
9. Recommended to see your pharmacist or doctor if (1) you are worried about such normal reactions as a mild, short-lasting burning feeling in the area surrounding the treated nails, itching or redness of the skin, and/or nail disorder (i.e. nail discoloration, brittle or broken nails), and (2) your symptoms insist or no improvement is observed
10. Please ask or consult your pharmacist or doctor if a prescription is required for this product in your country
11. THIS PRODUCT SHOULD NOT BE USED DURING PREGNANCY OR BREASTFEEDING FOR SAFETY REASONS
• English Instruction available
• Brand New in Original Packaging
• Great effective treatment of fungal nail infections