France Galderma Loceryl Cream 20g in Tube ~ nail care
While stocks last
Loceryl Cream contains the active ingredient amorolfine which is an effective topical antifungal agent against a wide range of fungal skin infections caused by fungi, yeasts and moulds. It has been showed to have the dual actions of fungistatic and fungicidal effects, and can be used for the treatment of athlete's foot, ringworm and other superficial fungal skin infections. It is reportedly that Loceryl Cream has been proven to have an excellent clinical efficacy of up to 96%.
It is recommended to be used for treating Fungal infections of the skin (tinea corporis), Fungal infection of the groin, ie jock itch (tinea cruris), Athlete's foot (tinea pedis), Pityriasis versicolor, Dermatophytes, and Candida albicans.
It is also recommended to ask or consult your pharmacist or doctor if a prescription is required for this product in your country.
• You are bidding for a Tube of Authentic Galderma Loceryl Cream 20g for Anti-Fungal Skin Infections
• Made in France by Laboratoires Galderma
• Hong Kong Registration No. HK-51795
• Active Ingredient: 5% Amorolfine (as hydrochloride)
• Contains the active ingredient of 0.25% amorolfine (as hydrochloride) in a cream form
• Used to effectively treat a wide range of infections of the skin, such as athlete’s foot, ringworm and other superficial fungal skin infections
• Available in a tube containing 20g of cream with a screw cap
• How to use Loceryl Cream:
1. Apply once a day on infected skin areas after cleansing
2. The cream should be rubbed gently into the infected skin area each evening after washing..
3. The usual treatment period to be taken is about 2 to 3 weeks or even up to 6 weeks of treatment to clear up the symptoms of the infection (e.g. athlete’s foot).
4. It is important to continue using the cream until the infection clears up and for about 3 to 5 days after that. This is done in order to ensure that the infection is fully treated and thus prevent it coming back.
1. For external use only
2. Keep out of reach of children
3. In case of accidental swallowing or contact with your eyes or ears, please go to the nearest hospital to receive immediate medical treatment even though there is no sign of discomfort or poisoning
4. If you miss a treatment one evening, do not worry. Apply the cream the next evening and continue as directed by your doctor.
5. Do not use Loceryl Cream after the expiry date which is stated on the tube or the printed box
6. May cause skin irritation (redness, itching or a burning feeling)
7. Do not apply to your wounds as this may lead to irritations
8. Keep in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 30 degree
9. Recommended to see your pharmacist or doctor if (1) you are worried about such normal reactions as a mild, short-lasting burning feeling in the area surrounding the treated nails, itching or redness of the skin, and (2) your symptoms insist or no improvement is observed
10. Please ask or consult your pharmacist or doctor if a prescription is required for this product in your country
• Brand New in Original Packaging
• Great effective treatment of antifungal skin infections