Item name: Star Temporary tattoo sticker
Material: Eco- friendly glue and ink.
Last about 1-7days.
Buy 5 mixed items with free shipping.
How to Apply the Perfect Temporary Tattoo
1. Pick which tattoo you'd like to use, Peel off the clear plastic surface that protects the tattoo.
2. Choose a spot on your body to position the tattoo. Clean it with cotton and alcohol.
3. Place the image face-down on your body. Note how you want it to appear to other people. Firmly press a damp (but not soaking) cloth or sponge over the back of the tattoo. Hold it in that position for at least 60 seconds
4. Take off the cloth/sponge. Gently grab a corner of the paper with two fingers and slowly peel off a little bit. If the image looks weird or isn't sticking to your skin, put the cloth/sponge back on and wait for another 30 seconds. If it does look good, then continue to slowly peel. Wait another minute for it to dry, remembering to not move the area you tattooed so it'll stay smooth.
How to Make a Fake Tattoo Last Longer? See the tips below
1. Decide where you want to place the tattoo. It will last longest in an area where clothing and other parts of your body will not rub against it (e.g., in the crook of a joint).
2. Shave the area before the temporary tattoo is applied. Scrub the area where you will apply your fake tattoo. Use a bath puff or loofah sponge to exfoliate any dead skin from the area, and then scrub the area clean with soap and water.
3. Dry the area thoroughly.
4. Apply the tattoo according to its manufacturer's directions.
5. Dry the tattoo and the surround area by gently pressing a soft towel against it. Do not rub the area, as rubbing against the tattoo may damage it.
6. Using the makeup brush, dust the tattoo with some baby powder. This will help keep the area dry of any natural oils that could shorten the tattoo's lifespan.
7. Avoid cleaning the area vigorously, as any amount of scrubbing will damage the tattoo, and too much exposure to soap and water will lessen its lifespan.