Face Material: Gibeon Iron Nickel Meteorite
Treatment: Natural, No Plating
Stone Origin: Namibia (Africa)
Item Location: Singapore
Quantity: 1 Wristwatch
Dial Diameter: 25mm
Frame Diameter: 35mm
Weight: 48.6 grams
Frame: Stainless Steel
Strap Material: Stainless Steel
Strap Length: Adjustable
Strap Width: 17mm
Movement: Quartz (Battery)
NOTES: The surface pattern of each watch is unique and random, thus the piece you will receive will vary slightly from those in the images above.
Gibeon, or Iron-Nickel Meteorites are stones of extraterrestrial origin that have survived the fall through Earth's atmosphere, during which outer space objects entering the Earth would mostly be burnt off due to the tremendous frictional force. Since ancient times, meteorites are regarded as sacred by various civilizations.
Gibeon is identified by its Widmanstätten (criss cross) pattern, which cannot be imitated by modern technology. Due to its high iron content, it rusts easily. As such, jewellers have now incorporated precious metal plating to prevent corrosion.
- Gibeon is a highly conductive channeler, which can stimulate energy flows; perfect for 'chi' blockages.
- Governs the Root (1st), Solar Plexus (3rd), Third Eye (6th) and Crown (7th) chakras.
- Bring emotional balance and prevents one from impulsive tendencies.
- A very grounding stone.
- Aid spiritual development.
- Strengthens the blood and tissues.
- Assists one in building stamina and strength.
How to cleanse it?
By aromatherapy, sun basking, moon basking or crystal cleansing. No water!