Crystal Type: Gibeon Iron Nickel Meteorite
Treatment: 18K White & Rose Gold Plating
Accent:Assorted Crystal Studs (Amethyst, Garnet, Iolite, Blue Topaz, Peridot, Citrine)
Stud Size: 3mm
Origin: Namibia (Africa)
Item Location: Singapore
Quantity: 1 Pendant
Centerpiece Width: 18mm
Weight:32.5 carats (6.5grams)
Frame: 925 Sterling Silver (18K White Gold plating)
The white gold plating is applied to both the frame and Gibeon meteorite. It prevents tarnishing and gives the pendant a lasting and elegant shine.
Please note that the images are of a sample and the surface pattern on the centerpiece will vary slightly as each piece is unique. They show the front and rear of the amulet.
Gibeon, or Iron-Nickel Meteorites are stones of extraterrestrial origin that have survived the fall through Earth's atmosphere, during which outer space objects entering the Earth would mostly be burnt off due to the tremendous frictional force. Since ancient times, meteorites are regarded as sacred by various civilizations.
Gibeon is identified by its Widmanstätten (criss cross) pattern, which cannot be imitated by modern technology. Due to its high iron content, it rusts easily. As such, jewellers have now incorporated precious metal plating to prevent corrosion.
- Gibeon is a highly conductive channeler, which can stimulate energy flows; perfect for 'chi' blockages.
- Governs the Root (1st), Solar Plexus (3rd), Third Eye (6th) and Crown (7th) chakras.
- Bring emotional balance and prevents one from impulsive tendencies.
- A very grounding stone.
- Aid spiritual development.
- Strengthens the blood and tissues.
- Assists one in building stamina and strength.
How to cleanse it?
By aromatherapy, sun basking, moon basking or crystal cleansing. No water!