Crystal Type: Gibeon Iron Nickel Meteorite
Treatment: 18K White Gold Plating
Stone Origin: Namibia (Africa)
Item Location: Singapore
Quantity: 1 Pendant
Height: 1.26" (3.2 cm)
Width: 0.78" (2cm)
Weight: 0.656 oz (18.6 grams)
Frame: Stainless Steel
The stainless steel case is patterned with diamond symbols and filled in with black enamel. A piece of high quality clear quartz crystal layers the surface of the Gibeon centerpiece to provide enhanced protection against corrosion. The above are sample images. The surface pattern on the meteorite you will be receiving will vary slightly.
Gibeon, or Iron-Nickel Meteorites are stones of extraterrestrial origin that have survived the fall through Earth's atmosphere, during which outer space objects entering the Earth would mostly be burnt off due to the tremendous frictional force. Since ancient times, meteorites are regarded as sacred by various civilizations.
Gibeon is identified by its Widmanstätten (criss cross) pattern, which cannot be imitated by modern technology. Due to its high iron content, it rusts easily. As such, jewellers have now incorporated precious metal plating to prevent corrosion.
- Gibeon is a highly conductive channeler, which can stimulate energy flows; perfect for 'chi' blockages.
- Governs the Root (1st), Solar Plexus (3rd), Third Eye (6th) and Crown (7th) chakras.
- Bring emotional balance and prevents one from impulsive tendencies.
- A very grounding stone.
- Aid spiritual development.
- Strengthens the blood and tissues.
- Assists one in building stamina and strength.
How to cleanse it?
By aromatherapy, sun basking, moon basking or crystal cleansing. No water!