You will be getting the exact piece as featured in these images. The beads in this Gibeon bracelet are not plated and are left in their original texture and color. This design is recalled into offer because some customers still prefer the non-plated type. The plated designs give the HIGH IRON CONTENT (~90%) Gibeon jewelry higher RESISTENCE to rusting. However, if it is constantly exposed to high humidity and not kept in a dry environment, they will STILL rust. If you are staying in a region where the climate is constantly humid, you will need to keep Gibeon pieces in a dry box. Also, if your Gibeon jewelry rusted, you can send them back to us for re-plating.
Gibeon, or Iron-Nickel Meteorites are stones of extraterrestrial origin that have survived the fall through Earth's atmosphere, during which outer space objects entering the Earth would mostly be burnt off due to the tremendous frictional force. Since ancient times, meteorites are regarded as sacred by various civilizations.Gibeon is identified by its Widmanstätten (criss cross) pattern, which cannot be imitated by modern technology. Due to its high iron content, it rusts easily. As such, jewellers have now incorporated precious metal plating to prevent corrosion.
- Gibeon is a highly conductive channeler, which can stimulate energy flows; perfect for 'chi' blockages.
- Governs the Root (1st), Solar Plexus (3rd), Third Eye (6th) and Crown (7th) chakras.
- Bring emotional balance and prevents one from impulsive tendencies.
- A very grounding stone.
- Aid spiritual development.
- Strengthens the blood and tissues.
- Assists one in building stamina and strength.
How to cleanse it?
y aromatherapy, sun basking, moon basking or crystal cleansing. No water!