Crystal Type: Gibeon Iron Nickel Meteorite
Coating: 18K White Gold
Origin: Namibia (Africa)
Item Location: Singapore
Quantity: 1 Pendant [Please contact if you wish to purchase multiple pieces.]
Main Stone Size (mm): 22
Overall Size(mm):49H x 36W x 8D
Frame Material: 925 Sterling Silver
Weight:105 carats (21grams)
The gold plating is applied to both the frame and Gibeon meteorite. It prevents tarnishing and gives the pendant a lasting shine. A transparent piece of flat Clear Quartz is laid over the main stone. The rear of the frame is etched with symbols of falling meteorites.
You will be receiving the exact item as featured in the images above.
Gibeon, or Iron-Nickel Meteorites are stones of extraterrestrial origin that have survived the fall through Earth's atmosphere, during which outer space objects entering the Earth would mostly be burnt off due to the tremendous frictional force. Since ancient times, meteorites are regarded as sacred by various civilizations.
Gibeon is identified by its Widmanstätten (criss cross) pattern, which cannot be imitated by modern technology. Due to its high iron content, it rusts easily. As such, jewellers have now incorporated precious metal plating to prevent corrosion.
- Gibeon is a highly conductive channeler, which can stimulate energy flows; perfect for 'chi' blockages.
- Governs the Root (1st), Solar Plexus (3rd), Third Eye (6th) and Crown (7th) chakras.
- Bring emotional balance and prevents one from impulsive tendencies.
- A very grounding stone.
- Aid spiritual development.
- Strengthens the blood and tissues.
- Assists one in building stamina and strength.
How to cleanse it?
By aromatherapy, sun basking, moon basking or crystal cleansing. No water!